June 20, 2009

Not too long.

So yesterday,
I was at my dad's office.
The employee's there were listening to the radio.
Then suddenly,
I heard "Guilty Pleasure" from the radio.
I was shocked to hear it playing.
But I remembered that I copied some of my songs from my DS into one of the computers.
So I just ignored it.
But THEN.
I heard a commercial.
And then the radio played a line of "Good Girls Go Bad".
So then, I realized that they played Cobra Starship songs on that radio channel.

The channel is 99.5 RT.
I'm gonna listen to that radio station forever!
And they also play a lot of cool new songs.

Now that they play Cobra songs in the Philippines,
It's only a matter of time before they get famous here.

I can't wait till Hot Mess is out!
Fangs Up!
-Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment