June 10, 2009

100!!!!!!!!!!

I started this blog on the month of March.
Influenced by the blogger, Zia Lim.
And the violin prodigy, Jervi Lopez.
Although it didn't have any posts yet,
More was still to come.
I heard that a new blogger, Patty Montero,
Had also created her own blog.
So I was influenced too by her.
Thus creating my first post.
"Bloggy Corner."
This was the mini-blog that me and Patty used to write,
In our 2E blackboard, at the lower left corner.
Below the Absentees.
But the teachers would always erase it.
So, maybe we got tired of that.
So we started making blogs with un-erasable text.
We both started on the month of April.
Continuing on to post new blogs.
The first bloggy friends that I had were Patty and Zia.
This continued on.
To Trisha Gallardo, Abby Co, Beni Benipayo & Jason Reyes, Veka Cruz, Shermae Ting, Kat Unay, Hannah Omengan, Jolo Balares, and so much more.
And LiveJournal users such as Denise Fuderanan and Christabel Bucao, including Patty's and Zia's.
Thing is, I've read all of their blogs.
I enjoy reading others peoples thoughts.
It gives you an in-depth view of what they are thinking.
It makes you read their minds.
But this blog would have never gotten to 100 posts if it weren't for the readers.
Yes, You.
The one that is reading this text.
The one that makes this blog possible.
The one that makes the writer boost his spirit up.
Because he knows that there are people reading his blog.
And waiting to see what he has to say next.
He knows, that there are people,
That enjoys a good laugh and good news.
This is all YOU.
And I thank everyone of you.
This would have never been possible.
If it weren't for you.

So keep on tuned!
There are a lot of more posts to come.
I assure you that.
And thanks again.
For always being there.
As great friends.
And readers, of course.
The readers: Pico Pascua, Jason Reyes, Vergil Ruaro, Isabella Palaganas, and all of the viewers, Thanks!

OMFGYGOGWTFMFHFHBBQKFC?!
This is really it!
This is the...
100th post!
What The Blog?™®©♥
Is now 100 times better!

Every post is a different story.
But every post is never different.

What The Blog!
-Francis
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment