June 06, 2009

June.

Wahh! Look at my Blog Archive!
It's gone really short!
There used to be 55 words below the word "March"!

Wahh, time's so fast.
It's already June.
I feel like I just got out from school a while ago.
And there'll be school in 1 1/2 weeks!
And I haven't even enrolled yet!
But I don't want to miss school!
I don't want to be a late enrollee.

And this year,
WE'LL BE HAVING OUR...
J-S PROM!
OMGOMGOMGOMG.
I am so not ready for that.
Although I might consider singing at the prom.
But nah.
It's just one of my guilty fantasies.
Wahaha.
I wouldn't want to get my hopes up for that.

There's a lot of things the Juniors will look forward to.
So make sure you're prepared,
If you don't want to be the...
Riot, (Laughing Riot, that is), of the school.
Wahahaha.

Dondake! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment