This is something I did earlier this evening.
I trashed the poor little boy.
With the help of Veka, of course.
See, Veka here was kissed by a pervert named "Sammy".
Which Veka liked for a long time.
Thinking that they'd like each other.
But then,
Yesterday,
Veka found out that the pervert already had a gf.
Veks was broken down,
So I offered to get back on the guy.
I told her what to do,
And she reported back after a few mins. saying:
Veka Cruz: everything went well
Veka Cruz: i left a huge red mark on his left cheek
Veka Cruz: and his gf was all like ''omg you kissed her?''
Veka Cruz: and she looked really shocked
Veka Cruz: yuri was laughing his head off
Veka Cruz: thanks for the tip, boss
Veka Cruz: it made me feel better and it ruined his relationship
Veka Cruz: thanks again, boss Gocci
Then, the freak had messaged Veka.
Veka Cruz: he just sent me a message
Veka Cruz: ''hey, i'm sorry...i was just playing around...i wasnt taking that girl seriously...i was just playing around...will you give me another chance?''
Francis Gozar: HA.
Francis Gozar: NO.
Veka Cruz: son of a bitch.
Francis Gozar: OF COURSE NOT.
Francis Gozar: SEE.
Francis Gozar: SHE WAS PLAYING WITH THE GIRL.
Francis Gozar: FUCKDAMNIT.
Francis Gozar: Tell him.
Francis Gozar: That he's a pervert. His mom hates him, His dad hates him, he's adopted. And he has no balls. And he's gay.
Veka Cruz: i told him he was pathetic
Veka Cruz: ''i broke up with her, okay? i was just playing...you didnt take that seriously, did you?''
Francis Gozar: Yes I did.
Francis Gozar: When you said that it was my fault.
Veka Cruz: and he was laughing
Francis Gozar: Ha.
Francis Gozar: OWN HIM.
Francis Gozar: I WILL HELP YOU OWN HIM.
Veka Cruz: ok...how?
Francis Gozar: "i broke up with her, okay? i was just playing...you didnt take that seriously, did you?''
Francis Gozar: Reply:
Francis Gozar: Yes I did.
Francis Gozar: When you said that it was my fault.
Francis Gozar: HA!
Francis Gozar: OWNED.
Veka Cruz: you know what he just said?!
Veka Cruz: '' i will make sure i win you back!''
Veka Cruz: asshole.
Francis Gozar: Tell him...
Francis Gozar: You can't win me back.
Francis Gozar: I have someone else.
Francis Gozar: GO!
Francis Gozar: DO IT.
Francis Gozar: Make him SUFFER.
Veka Cruz: he said
Veka Cruz: ''oh really? come on, don't front, you know you can't just get a replacement that fast''
Francis Gozar: Tell him.
Francis Gozar: I just did, dumbhole.
Veka Cruz: O_O
Veka Cruz: oh no
Veka Cruz: he's asking who
Veka Cruz: i said some guy who's got balls
Francis Gozar: What'd he say?
Veka Cruz: ''oh yeah? show me who he is then i'll show who who's got no balls!''
Francis Gozar: Tell him.
Francis Gozar: I was the one that said you got no balls, not him. Dumbhole.
Veka Cruz: ''then i'll take his balls out myself! Quit bitchin', you know you can't replace me with just some guy you picked up off the street!''
Francis Gozar: Reply:
Francis Gozar: Oh, so I'm the bitch now?
Francis Gozar: You're the one that made off with another girl.
Francis Gozar: Asshole.
Francis Gozar: Dumbhole.
Francis Gozar: Dumbfuck.
Francis Gozar: USELESS PIECE OF SHIT.
Veka Cruz: ''at least i'm not trying hard to show that i've moved on by passing off some man-whore as my bf''
Francis Gozar: Tell him: Who said he was my bf?
Francis Gozar: I just said that I have him now.
Francis Gozar: And, he's not a player and pervert like you.
Veka Cruz: ''whatever, you dumb bitch, i'm a player cause i can get with just any girl i want!''
Veka Cruz: HE REALLY THINKS HE'S GREAT!
Francis Gozar: "See, you're just another guy that makes out with other girls, when you said that you wanted me when you first kissed me."
Francis Gozar: And, I thought you wanted to get back with me?
Francis Gozar: Now you're calling me a bitch?
Francis Gozar: You're just another worthless guy not worth talking to and not worth loving."
Veka Cruz: '' you're acting so fucking pathetic''
Veka Cruz: ''look, let's drop the charade, and i'll forget all about this''
Francis Gozar: Yeah, I'll forget that I ever met you, stupid piece of shit.
Veka Cruz: ''and i'll forget that i ever kissed that whore-mouth of yours''
Francis Gozar: You're the one that kissed me, you fugly bitch. It's not my fault. Btw, your mouth was way worse than mine.
Francis Gozar: OWNAGE.
Veka Cruz: ''whatever you whore''
Francis Gozar: Tell him. "You're just sad coz you're getting owned by a girl. "
Francis Gozar: "I wonder how you can sleep at night?"
Veka Cruz: ''ya wanna know? come over and i'll show you"
Veka Cruz: PERV.
Francis Gozar: "No one likes perverted boys, wait. Actually, no one likes you."
Francis Gozar: Even your parents hate you.
Francis Gozar: You think you're a girl magnet, but the only girls that are chasing you are dogs.
Francis Gozar: Because you're just one of those dogs, A BITCH.
Veka Cruz: ''a bitch is a girl dog, dumbfucker''
Francis Gozar: Yeah, I meant that.
Francis Gozar: You're gay naman diba?
Francis Gozar: =)))))
Francis Gozar: OWNEEDDDDDDDD. =))))
Veka Cruz: *sammy has now signed out*
Veka Cruz: =))
I love to own. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment