There's a lot of people that like my new background music.
Well, Guys,
It's Cobra Starship.
What did you expect?
Other songs I recommend:
Guilty Pleasure!
The City is at War!
Good Girls Go Bad!
Pete Wentz is The Only Reason We're Famous!
The World Has It's Shine (But I Would Drop It On A Dime)!
Kiss My Sass!
Damn You Look Good And I'm Drunk (Scandalous)!
Smile For The Paparazzi!
Send My Love To The Dance Floor!
The Church Of Hot Addiction!
Prostitution is The World's Oldest Profession (And I, Dear Madame, Am a Proffesional)!
Keep It Simple!
Aww Dip!
It's Amateur Night At The Apollo Creed!
Snakes On A Plane (Bring It)!
Remember, Not all of them are rock songs.
They also have disco. (Kiss My Sass)
Pop-Punk. (Pop Punk Is Sooo '05)
Techno. (Pleasure Ryland)
Slow songs. (Being From Jersey Means Never Having To Say You're Sorry)
But they also have rock. (Aww Dip)
Cobra Starship rocks.
Do not underestimate not famous bands in the Philippines.
:))
Fangs up!
No comments:
Post a Comment