Hey.
Just wanted to say...
Happy Fathers Day!
For the faint hearted, do not read this.
Daddy!
Enjoy your day, Dad!
Be happy,
Be glad!
And never,
Never be sad!
Cool!
Everyone's gonna greet!
Happy Fathers Day!
Want to go out and eat?
Ah! I know!
Let's go out and buy meat!
Come on! Choose quickly,
Do you want medium-rare?
Go on! Faster!
There's not that much time to spare!
Because at home...
You're sure in for a scare!
Come on!
We're almost there!
Mwahaha!
We've arrived at the lair!
Open the door!
That's a dare!
Surprise!
I bought a pair!
A pair of stuffed animals,
A cute hare!
And...
A little Teddy Bear!
Aww.
Don't be sad,
You don't need to...
NOW THAT YOU'RE DEAD.
I just shot you.
In your head.
Good Night Daddy!
:D
Creepy shit I just wrote. O_O
Just wanted to say...
Happy Fathers Day!
For the faint hearted, do not read this.
Daddy!
Enjoy your day, Dad!
Be happy,
Be glad!
And never,
Never be sad!
Cool!
Everyone's gonna greet!
Happy Fathers Day!
Want to go out and eat?
Ah! I know!
Let's go out and buy meat!
Come on! Choose quickly,
Do you want medium-rare?
Go on! Faster!
There's not that much time to spare!
Because at home...
You're sure in for a scare!
Come on!
We're almost there!
Mwahaha!
We've arrived at the lair!
Open the door!
That's a dare!
Surprise!
I bought a pair!
A pair of stuffed animals,
A cute hare!
And...
A little Teddy Bear!
Aww.
Don't be sad,
You don't need to...
NOW THAT YOU'RE DEAD.
I just shot you.
In your head.
Good Night Daddy!
:D
Creepy shit I just wrote. O_O
No comments:
Post a Comment