June 28, 2009

I don't want to.

Wow.
I woke up exceptionally early today.
But my body...
Feels like shit.
I haven't had much rest since the start of classes.
Well,
I understand that they give us a lot of homeworks on the first week,
Because of the 1 week suspension.
But PLEASE!
Don't dump it all on us like we're some kind of robots that will do all those works in a minute!
Give us a break!
This is just the first week!
Don't rush this too much.
It's not like we're gonna die or something.
What will kill us are the homeworks.
Dangit.
This makes me want to ditch school.

Anyway.
Enough ranting.
OMG!
Tomorrow is finally the release of Cobra Starship's Video of Good Girls Go Bad!
I can't wait to watch it!
Since I haven't had much time to listen to Cobra songs.
And I actually miss the times when I listen to them as I sleep.
But now it's all just school, school, school.

Dangit.
-Francis

Brains!

No comments:

Post a Comment