Well, guys,
Here it is again.
Insomnia.
Anyway,
What I did "Today",
See, it's not "Tonight" anymore.
It's already 1AM.
Not the usual sleeping time for...
CHILDREN.
LIKE YOU! =))
I detest early sleepers.
OMG.
I detest myself.
I sleep early...
In the morning.
Wahaha.
So, here's what I did.
Took some sleeping stuff.
*Pills, **Milk, ***Coffee.
Buncha stuff.
Thing is.
They don't feel good when you take them all at once.
Drink the pills, drink the milk, drink the coffee.
(PUT THE LIME IN THE COCONUT, MIX IT ALL UP!)
That was weird.
Anyway, none of them worked.
I went to the computer,
There was internet!
Yay! Celebrate!
Again, weird.
So there I was.
So I chatted with a few friends.
We talked about some stuff.
Then, I just remembered that I haven't checked Zia's blog for a long time.
So I went there.
I opened my blog.
Then I went to Deni's blog.
Then I went to Patty's blog.
Then to Trisha's. Then to Mae's.
Then to Veks'. Then to Nurms'.
And they we're all in different tags,
And I was like...
"Woah."
"Awesome!"
:))
Then few minutes later,
I told my chatmates that I'll be right back,
But I was actually sleeping on top of my keyboard.
Now. I had a draft post. You know what was written?
"weryfkaweh gmzzwsdhwse,dm '/hgE RTKTG dkljtger'otgikj34t9kpke4 kh3ti4y0[3tu6q[a9ty[ke4he"
Anyway.
It seems Pills+Coffee+Milk kicks in only after a few minutes.
Then, I woke up.
And I started blogging about it.
Forgive my blabbery hands.
They're so typative. (You can't say that hands are talkative.)
*(Yes, I drink sleeping pills.)
**(Yes, I drink milk, and it makes me sleepy.)
***(Yes, Coffee makes me sleepy.)
That's all.
Sayonara.
-Francis.
Dondake!
No comments:
Post a Comment