Yesterday, This is what happened.
I woke up at 3Am, nothing to do.
Watched TV.
After an hour.
COOKED my own food.
(Shocking, huh?) (It was just corned beef.)
Then, I ate, Bathed, Dressed.
Watched more TV.
Got in the car.
Went to crame.
Bought BOTAK.
(Black Shorts) (Makes you look sexy.)
Then, went to school.
Got dressed because I wasn't wearing my BOTAK yet.
(BOTAK really has to be in all caps.) (Why?) (I just want it to.)
So there. I was the third person to arrive.
(Shocking again?)
And there. Had a little chat with the officers.
Talked, Laughed, (Admiring our sexy legs).
And eventually, everyone was there and we were asked to form.
So in the formation, Most of us were wearing BOTAK.
(With tucked shirts)
It was a little bit hot, but good thing the BOTAK was breezy.
And, There was this someone in front of me.
She didn't have her shirt tucked so she had to face back and fix it.
She looked back. She smiled at me. Then she faced forward again.. :)
Then we did warm-ups and exercises. No cool-downs. :P
Then we were asked to fall out to get dressed.
It was a Monday, so we had to wear our HOT alpha uniforms.
(Which looks totally hot on me.)
And we went down.
Had an assembly about Summer Classes.
They separated us into 2 platoons.
Unfortunately, The girl that had smiled on me fell on the first platoon.
(I was on the second.)
After a few moments, we went up.
Had our seating arrangement fixed. And started our lecture.
After an hour or so, we went down to have our break.
Then we resumed with out lecture.
After another hour, we went down to have a few drills.
And minutes later, we were dismissed.
After that, we chatted with the officers.
And we got to see Mr. Inigo!
(His son is in COCC too.) (Other branch.)
Then I treated Sir Pascua...
WITH WHAT I THOUGHT TO BE MOCHA JAVA.
I said to the cashier: "Two Mocha Javas"
Cashier said: "Walang Mocha Java, Nescafe Ice lang."
Me: "Then I'll just have that."
Then I whispered to Sir Pascua...
"What difference does it make? TSS."
(Btw, me and Master saw FOUR LINE MANAGERS.)
(DO NOT MESS WITH PEOPLE WERAING RED.)
After, Sir Pascua went home.
So I stayed with the other people.
Mr. Inigo was still there.
(This is the part about 10 meters)(Refer to my post: 10 Meters)
After that, most of them went home.
And I stayed with Trisha to play on her laptop.
I taught her the Pinball Cheat.
(She doesn't know that!?)
After that, went home at 12:30.
Slept for 6 hours.
Ate. Watched TV.
Slept at 11PM.
Woke up at 1AM.
And wrote this post.
Which took one hour.
And later at 4AM.
I shall cook again. :D
Thanks for listening.
-Francis
(This is my longest type-written post yet.)
No comments:
Post a Comment