How old were you when you had your first relationship?
Too young.
Are you taken/single?
Single but waiting.
How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I don't remember! Hahaha :))
What color is your underwear?
WTF. It's black. I though this was a LOVE SURVEY? It's not "What color is your underwear?" survey.
Do you like anyone right now?
Yeahh. :D
Ever had your heartbroken?
Uhuh. Lots.
Miss anyone right now?
Her. Hahaha :P
Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Her also. :))
Last person to text you?
Dad.
Last person you saw?
Sis.
What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Ate. Ano ulam?" Hahaha :))
Who is top in your top friends?
Patty! :D
Why?
Just lots of time i've enjoyed with her. Hahaha :P
Who do you trust the most in your life?
Patty. Zia. Jason. Her... :D
Who do you love most?
M. =)
Ever been in love?
Lots of times... with the same person. =)
Who has hurt you the most?
Physically: Vergil. Emotionally: Let's just say he's a guy.
Has a tragedy ever happened in your life?
I don't remember those kinds of stuff. :P
Are you happy?
When she's near. :))
How many good friends do you have?
Lots.
Are there some songs you cant listen to because they remind you of someone?
Nope. But there are songs that I can't STOP listening to becuase they remind me of someone.
Have you ever cheated on a partner?
Hmm.
Ever been cheated on?
Nope.
Ever been told someone loved you?
Many. Mostly girls. :))
Ever told someone you loved them and meant it?
I only really mean it when I tell HER.
Not meant it?
Well, It was just Plastic talk.
Ever had your heart broken?
Lol, repeated question? Uhuh. Lol, repeated answer.
Are you happy with where you are relationship-wise now?
Nah.
What is your idea of true love?
True love is something that lives with you because you are eager to have that person a part of your life.
When they slip, do you think you can let go the small stuff?
Of course. Anything for her.
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yup. Although I don't remember the first time I saw her.
Why or why not?
I dunno. I just believe in it.
Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
Of course.
Do you believe that love can be found in bars or is that too much of a risk?
Very risky.
Should people go to bars to find love?
No, you can already find love with the person you like the most.
Or should they go to places where people who like what they like hang out?
Of course, no one should be kept in one place.
Should men and women be expecting the other to buy the other gifts?
If the person really loves you, he/she wouldn't mind if there are no gifts.
Who should wear the pants in the relationship or should it be a mutual give and take?
Everything must be equal.
Should chauvinists of either gender be in a relationship?
Maybe. But I guess it's okay.
Lol. WTF!?
No comments:
Post a Comment