Got this from Pats. :P
1. Since when did you start studying in OB montessori ?
- Grade 1! Hahaha. :P
2. How many years have you been studying there ?
- 8 years? :P
3. What branch are you in ?
- Greenhills. :P
4. Are you a COCC/officer ?
- Uhuh. :P
5. Volleyball/Basketball varsity ?
- No, not athletic. :P
6. Do you like LT ?
- Maybe. :P
7. what year are you in ?
- The next Juniors. :P
8. Will you take college in OBGH ?
- I don't like Food Management. :P
9. Do you like wearing your vest ?
- No! It's hot! :P
10. Which vest do you like most the blue vest or grey vest ?
- NONE. Vests=H8! :P
11. Do you like the wearing the LT uniform ?
- It makes me look fat! Hahaha :P
12. Do you find the alpha uniform awesome ?
- Yeah, I have, It's hot, and It's hot. Hot=Sexy, Hot=Warm. :P
13. Do you like math ?
- THE TEACHER! KAMIZZER! :P
14. what about Social studies ?
- THE TEACHER TOO. Mr. Kulot.. err- Kalbo. :P
15. French ?
- Let's see when I get to Fourth Year. :P
16. Do you like your Spanish teacher ?
- I never met him. WE HAD ITALIAN. :P
17. Is you math notebook still with you ?
- Tore it, Shredded it, Set it on fire, Threw in the garbage, Sent to the Himalayas with a caution sign beside it. :P
18. What about your Spanish book ?
- I DUN HAVE. :P
19. Do you know your security guards ?
- Hahaha! Only one. Caduada. :P
20. Do you have 2 buildings in your branch ?
- HAHAHA. IT'S A WHOLE BUILDING WITH 4 SIDES. AND THEY NAMED THE SIDES. :P
21. Are you looking forward to learning French ?
- Why? Because of Ms... Who's that? Hahaha. Not interested in her though. :P
22. What`s the color of your buckle ?
- HAHAHA. All brass. :P
23. Do you follow the 2by3 haircut ?
- NO! HAHAHA. I DO 4BY5. :P
24. What about the "no bangs" rule ?
- Whoever made this survey is really making stuff up, including this survey. :P
25. How many demerits do you get in one day for having incomplete uniform ?
- 0-20. Hahaha! :p
26. Do you like doing computer/TLE scrapbook ?
- NO... comment. Hahaha! :P
27. Will you graduate in OB ?
- Uhuh. :P
28. Last food fair what was your job ?
- P.A... Personal Ally/Assistant/Alalay. :P
29. do you like it when they make you a dishwasher during TLE lab ?
- WELL, SINCE I'M THE LEADER MOST OF THE TIME... :P
30. Do you like the OB rules and regulations ?
- Hmmmmmmmmm....... Let's not answer that. :P
31. Do you buy in the Cafe ?
- Yuh. :P
2. Do you find your English teacher hot ?
- YES! YES! MR. INIGO IS HOT! HAHAHA! Especially when he says: "Cut"! OMG. :P
33. Do you like it when you have drills in LT ?
- No, sometimes I have to Command. Huhu. :P
34. Do you like it when you're Cafe duty ?
- Well, No, I miss the lessons. :P
35. Are you a montessorian @ heart ?
- UHHHH. :P
36. Do you have inspection in the morning ?
- Yeahps. And maybe I'll be the one inspecting soon. :P
37. What about surprise inspection ?
- SURPRISE INSPECTION?! WHEN?! NOW?! HIDE THE PHONES! HAHAHA! :P
38. Do you have the OBMCI sticker in your car ?
- WTF?! No! Hahaha :P
39. Is your VE teacher awesome ?
- Ayny... :P
40. What`s the color of you shirt during the last acquaintance party ?
- Blue. :P
41. Do you copy notes in music ?
- Yeahps. Because it's a waste of notebook paper. :P
42. Are you part of the Rainbow Catering Club ?
- I would have been, but see, this is what happened, I had an "interview" on the exact same day as the Merienda Buffet, COCC training, and I had my worst allergies. :P
43. Ever played as Minnie/Mickey mouse ?
- YUCK. I WANT TO THROW UP. :P
44. What day is your general assembly ?
- TUESDAY. :P
45. Does the Glee club in your branch perform every quarter ?
- I dunno, I never got the initiative to see if they did. :P
46. do you plan to join RCC next SY ?
- LOL. AND MAKE ME DRESS AS MICKEY? NO WAY JOSE. :P
47. Does your library have the ID scanner thingo ?
- Yeah, but I call it Thingamajid.
48. Do you like the old schedule better ? ( class starts @ 8:30 )
- NO. IT SUCKS! Earlier class, Earlier dissmissal! :P
49. Are you satisfied with the Field Trips every year ?
- Yeah, although I didn't go to Mormon Church. At least I went to Biak na Bato and BIOVUAC. :P
50. ARE YOU PROUD TO BE MONTESSORIAN ?
- WHY ARE YOU ON CAPS LOCK? :P
Btw, did you notice I have a ":P" on every answer? Wth.
No comments:
Post a Comment