April 25, 2009

My Favorite Song. :D


Fall Out Boy- 20 Dollar Nose Bleed

(Patrick Stump)
Have you ever wanted to disappear?
And join a monastery,
Go out and preach on Manic Street?
Who will I be when I wake up next to a stranger?
On a passenger plane, passenger plane.

(Brendon Urie)
Permanent Jet Lag,
Please take me back, please take me back.
I'm a stray dog sick,
Please let me in, please let me in.
The mad key's tripping,
Singing vows before we exchange smoke rings.

(Chorus)
Give me a pen,
Call me Mr. Benzedrine
But don't let the doctor in,
I wanna blow off steam and
Call me Mr. Benzedrine (Mr. Benzedrine)
But don't let the doctor, don't let the doctor in.

(Patrick)
It feels like 14 carats but no clarity,
When I look at the man who would be king,
The man who would be king goes to the desert
The same war his dad rehearsed,
Came back with flags on coffins and said
We won, oh, we won.

(Brendon)
Permanent Jet Lag,
Please take me back, please take me back.
I'm a stray dog sick,
Please let me in, please let me in.
The mad key's tripping,
Singing vows before we exchange smoke rings.

(Chorus)

B-b-b-b-Benzedrine
My, my, my Benzedrine
My B-b-b-b-Benzedrine now.
(x2)

Only one book really matters.
The rest of the proof is on television.

(Chorus)

Have you ever wanted to disappear?

3 comments:

  1. AWWW. I LOVE THIS SONG. I HEARD IT A LONG TIME AGO. =D it rawks! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huhuhu, Deni still visits my blog? AWW, how sweet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL FRANCIS. YOUR FIRST SONG IS FROM GALAXY ANGELS NO? =)) i love that Anime. :)) XD

    ReplyDelete