It's 6AM, I've got nothing to do.
I tried to sleep, but I can't. So,
I Tried all stuff I could do for fun.
Unsuccessful stuff:
Played poker. Won 18K, lost 4K.
Played Counter-Strike. Bots are boring.
Played AdventureQuest. No new updates.
Went to Omegle. Chatted with boring people.
Went to Crunchyroll. No friends online, no good anime.
Went to Onemanga. No new manga.
Went to YouTube. Had nothing to watch.
Went to Friendster. Boring.
Went to Facebook. Guess what, no one's online at 6AM.
Went to Imeem. Couldn't think of a song.
Went to LyricsMode. Still no songs.
Went to Google Earth. What am I to look for?
Logged in to Y!M. There are people online, In SMS.
Logged in to Skype. No one's online too.
Successful stuff.
Went to Blogspot. Typed these words, Published it.
The rest is history.
The history is me, having my rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment