Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone?
Gino. Hahaha :))
When you're walking, do you stop to drink?
Sometimes.
Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
Maybe, not sure.
Have you ever kissed someone in a vehicle?
Nope.
Ever snuck out of your house?
To buy something from a sari-sari store. :))
Kill or Be killed?
Be killed and die as a hero. :P
Break someone’s heart or have your heart broken?
Broken Heart.
What did you do today?
Made this blog, ate, was home alone, texted, bathed, watch tv, chat, webcam, Omegle, Facebook. It's a busy day, when you really think about it.
Do you like someone right this second?
Hell, yeah.
Would you ever get a tattoo?
Maybe.
What was the last thing you ate?
Chicken McNuggets. :))
Are you a morning person or a night person?
Uhh, Where does sleeping at 4AM fall at? Well, It is in the morning. :))
Do you snore?
Nope.
Do you know anyone who has gotten an abortion?
I dunno.
What would you do if you opened up your front door to a dead body?
Kick its head to see if it's alive. :))
Do you like to spend time with people?
Especially with the people I love, Actually, I only spend time with people I love.
Are you hungry?
Nope, Haven't eaten yet, though.
Are you a forgiving person?
Forgiving, not forgetful. =)
When was the last time you did the dishes?
Today, No one's home.
Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
Not right now.
Do you want a relationship right now?
Nope. Just "fwendships" for now. (Get it?) :D
What are you about to do?
Well, I was planning to answer the next question to this survey.
Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn't?
YEAH. Lot's of times. :))
If you could be a superhero what would you want to do?
Rob banks. Hahaha, I'm no superhero. :P
Your name plus "ness"?
Francisness? WTH? :P
Three feelings at the moment?
Bored, Excited, Nervous. :| :D :S
Done anything you regret so far in life?
A LOT. I should have never called her a liar. :))
Are you listening to anything?
20 Dollar Nose Bleed - Fall Out Boy.
Where are you right now?
Parent's room.
What are you scared of?
Scared of things that are supposed to happen.
Last movie you watched?
Wait, in a theater? In a theater, Fast and Furious 4. In the TV: Big Stan.
Last song you sang out loud?
Jai Ho! School, after training, Yesterday. :))
Are you thinking of someone right now?
Yeah. :P
Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
Dad.
Last thing you downloaded on your computer?
Windows Live Messenger, doesn't work though. :P
Have you changed much this year?
I dunno, Never checked.
Where was the last place you went besides where you are?
To my room, looking for my CD case. Where is it!?
Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
The guy from Problem Child. -.-
Do you speak any other language?
Filipino, Little Italian, Few Japanese, Fake Japanese, Fake Chinese. :))
Do you dress for style or comfort?
Dunno, I put on anything. :P
Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
Mexico? That's miles away from here!
What's the craziest thing you've done?
Don't recall, Many crazy stuff, though.
Favorite color(s)?
Black, Red, Blue.
What is your favorite Nickelback song?
I don't like Nickelback. This survey was probably made by someone that likes Nickelback.
What are you looking forward to this summer?
My summer ended yesterday. :))
Last time you smiled?
5 minutes ago. Saga of BloodNinja.
If you could choose any fate what would you choose?
I dunno, I'd use coin flip method. :))
If you could have anything in the world, what would you want?
All the cars in the world. :D
This survey is the knife that will kill the boredom. It's my weapon. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment