We were asked to form a straight line. All of us.
Of course,
I was at the end because I was one of the smallest. :(
In front of me were 2 girl officers.
And behind me were 2 girl Cocc's.
As you can see...
I'm the smallest boy. :|
But then.
I was asked to move 1 person forward.
So there were 3 girls behind me now.
And there was a girl in front.
Now. Mr. Dela Pena asked me to move another 1 person forward.
So there were 4 girls behind me now.
Then we were asked to count off by two's.
Number 1's would fall into the first platoon.
Number 2's would fall into the second platoon.
Then we were asked to form squads.
Now she wants me to stay ten meters away...
Because she wanted to be in the 2nd platoon with us.
Well, it's not like I didn't want to be in the same platoon as hers. :P
I actually wanted to be with her. :))
But she was just joking about the 10 meters thing. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment