April 25, 2009

First week.

Hey guys!
Haven't been on for a while now.
Busy, busy, busy. :P
I have very important news!
I survived 5 days of training.
I'm still alive! OMG!

Anyways.
2nd week is coming and I already have 2 tardy marks.
Nooo!
I am gonna make up for lost time next week.
At least I'm not like some other people.
Absent for 3? Days?
Yuh, get well soon... Diaz De Rivera?
Hmm. I dunno her first name. :P

Anyhoo...
I've seen some friends already and they're... still taller than me...
But at least I'm catching up! >:P
And I got thinner!
I am now thinner than Aguilos. >:)
And I can do more and endure more. :D
I didn't earn these muscle pains by just doing drills.
But it's fine...
Muscle pains are signs that they are getting buffer. :P
I think...

Anyway, this concludes this post.
Might not be on that much.
Parents want me to be "More serious about my training".
I am not allowed to go anywhere other than school.
Unless they take me with them.

Okie now, Bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment