Okay.
I just really want to clear things up with you guys.
I had a fight with someone.
And.
I don't think I deserve to be her friend.
Because after those mean things I said.
No bad guy should ever date a good girl.
And.
If you think that I'm courting Summer Sevilla or Nicole Songco,
You're wrong.
It feels bad for me when people tell me that I like or I'm courting someone.
Even though I'm not.
Because I make an issue.
And people get mad at me because of that.
They think that I'm stealing them,
I'm flirty,
I'm cheating on someone,
Or I'm just a plain Playboy.
Well, I'm not.
So stop spreading news around.
It's not true,
If you think I'm lying,
Ask them.
Ask them if I ever made ONE MOVE on them.
THEN,
Only then will you start calling me a
THIEF,
FLIRTY,
CHEATER,
OR A PLAYBOY.
Peace out.
-Francis
XPOD™.
No comments:
Post a Comment