July 03, 2009

Acquaintance Party.

Yo.
Haven't posted for a long time.
It's fun having to rest for a while,
After all those shit they made us do.
It's not fun.
At all.
So.
Today was an exceptionally good day from me.
I got to eat 3 chickens from KFC.
Coz I had an extra, I ate one,
I gave the other to Allen.

So here's what happened.
I got up early on my own today,
I realized I woke up without an alarm at 5AM.
So... I got to school at 7AM,
Computer was fun,
Got to try out Dreamweaver.
I made a page VERY SIMILAR to that of this blog.
It's black and white text.
And I wrote the lyrics of Good Girls Go Bad.
After that,
Had Filipino.

Now.
It was time.
For the Acquaintance Party.
As soon as I got up,
People were already taking pictures.
I started taking pictures too since I'm sooo original. :D
I took a lot of stolen pics.
As shown above.
It was fun.
But it doesn't end there.

The Freshmen started to get called out,
And there were a lot of people wearing raincoats.
If the guy was wearing a raincoat,
We'd call them...
"Wizard".
And we'd stand up and clap.
After those,
Had the games,
I lost our game.
It sucks.
They should have forfeited.
Tsk tsk tsk.
Anyway,
After that,
More photos.
Then we ate 2 pc. chicken from KFC.
And I got an extra one! :D
Also,
Poch sat beside me and told me that we were "Bati".
Okay. I know. He's KINDA weird.
Then the teachers played some games,

Before the party was almost ending,
We did something.

A while ago,
We saw this girl.
From the Freshmen.
And we had friendly thoughts of meeting her,
Since we're sooo kind. :D
We had planned a lot of stuff like how to introduce ourselves.
Everyone of us,
Patty, Jason, Kara, and the other people were talking about her.
And only Patty, Jason, Kara, Marvin and I had the guts to go up to her,
And introduce ourselves.
Marvin started with Kaoru,
Which me and Patty were not almost familiar with her.
Marvin , Jason and Kara have known her for quite a time.
Then.
Marvin told Kaoru to introduce us to her.
Kaoru was curious and asked us why we wanted to meet her,
I didn't hear what he said,
But he was pointing at me.
I understood what he was saying,
I immediately denied the fact.
Since it wasn't true.
Kaoru had a smug on her face. :|
So,
Kaoru had asked for our names,
And she introduced us instantly right after she knew our names.
So, we found out that her name is Shara.
Said hi,
Got her Y!M, and Friendster.
No Facebook, Multiply, Twitter or CraigsList though.
Sooo.
We thought she was kind. :P
And we made a new friends.
Good thing she wasn't bitchy. :))

Ok, Finger Muscles are tired.
Rest for a while.

Ktnxbai.
-Francis

Yun na yun eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment