July 04, 2009

Nigga.

Yo.
Whoever you are.
Don't swear at my cbox,
You can fucking swear at me,
But don't put it somewhere it's not supposed to be placed.

And.
I know who you are.
You're mad at me for just teasing you?

Yo.
I apologize for teasing you.
It wasn't a funny joke.

But.
How many times have you made me embarrassed in front of my friends?
How many times have you shouted at me for no reason?
You'd shove me to the wall and choke me,

WHAT DID DO BACK TO YOU?
NOTHING, RIGHT?
HAVE YOU EVER SAID SORRY?
NEVER, RIGHT?
SO FUCKING BACK OFF.
DON'T DO STUFF TO PEOPLE UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN TO YOU TOO.

And I suggest you get change that personality of yours, you take things too seriously.
I never fight back unless it's too much.
That's too much.
Because I never did anything to get back at you.

Now, Think, and think hard, for what you've done.
You remember those harsh things you've said and done to me?
Remember. Recall. Now, Repent.

Now, we're even.
Revenge wasn't my intent.
It was yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment