It was 12AM and I'm waiting in the car, we were about to go to the hospital... Suddenly, I remembered this...
The Hitchiker At The Broadway Centrum
Tha story goes that one night, a girl & her BF were driving along Quezon City, when their car broke down along The Broadway Centrum (the building near GMA Network). The road was deserted since it was already late at night. The guy got down the car to get help. He asked his girl to stay, so she would be safe. The girl agreed. As he left, The girl saw a man approach the car. He circled around the car a couple of times, then vanished. The girl, now terrified, tried to contact the guy, but to no avail. Suddenly, someone started banging on the car's windows. It was the man. Now really scared, the girl remembered that the car keys were still in the ignition. But when she turned to look, it wasn't there. She looked out of the window and she saw the man, holding the car keys. And on the other hand of the man was the severed head of her boyfriend! The next morning, the police found the girl, screaming and laughing, driven insane by an unknown terror.
This was also posted on Veka's blog, which reminded me of it, I'm not sure if it's true or not...
Now... After a few hours in the hospital, it was about 3AM this time... I went outside of the room, went through the hall, got to the elevator, and accidentally and unknowingly pressed the Lower Ground floor button. This time... this came into my mind... a story that my dad told me when I was young...
Morgue
My dad was in a hospital... it was late at night too. Very similar to what happened to me. He got in the elevator, accidentally and unknowingly pressed the LG button. As the elevator doors opened, my dad saw the sign LG and immediately pressed the close button. Now, we all know that in most hospitals, the Morgue is always in the LG floor. So he instantly reacted because he was frightened. Then, as the door was closing, a hand came out to reach for the door to try and open it, it opened, and my dad saw this guy, bald, very pale, barefoot, and was wearing a hospital gown. He got in, and stood next to my dad, on the Ground floor, he got out and walked straight to the Emergency room. While the door was closing... my dad saw a morgue tag on the guy's foot.
Then, luckily, when I was on the LG floor, no one reached out for the door. I'm not sure if this one is true either...
After that, I went back into the room, it was dark as everyone was asleep. I couldn't sleep... as this was running in my mind...
How did you know?
Me and my grandfather was going home after we went to the park, we waited at a bus station. There was a lady on the bus station. Wearing all white, with her hair covering her face. And she was looking down on the floor. Then, my grandfather whispered into my ear... He said "Uy Francis, may multo oh.". I looked at the girl, then slowly, she turned her head towards us. Then she uttered... "Pano mo nalaman?"... Then me and my grandfather were creeped, then there was a bus that stopped by, we got on it, then the bus driver looked at me, as I was shivering with fear. He said "Wag ka mag-alala, natakot rin ako dyan noon, sumakay sa bus ko, dyan sya bumaba noon.".
Then... I fell asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment