Well, there's been silence on my blog.
I haven't been online for a long time.
I got sick last week and now I'm sick again.
Anyway, Friday was our trip to San Miguel, Bulacan.
For our FTX (Field Training Exercise).
Well, It was really fun.
We had lots of fun on and off the bus.
Summary:
At maybe 5:20AM, I came to school.
They were already in formation and I was kinda late.
So there I was, Late,
And then we had to wait for the others to come.
So there, Got on the bus,
Me, Pico and Trisha were seated at the back seats. ;)
We sang songs that we laughed about.
Insulting the people with smaller buses,
And suddenly, we stopped because we waited for Conchi,
She arrived at school exactly when the bus left,
So she had to chase the bus all the way to Pulilan, Bulacan.
So she got in and we continued our journey.
About 7:00AM, we got to Camp Tecson.
So we had an orientation about the rules and regs.
After that, we proceeded to the training grounds.
We had our Obstacle Course.
First, we had to jump a 2 feet pool across.
But we didn't get to jump because Carla had an accident,
And the Scout Ranger told us not to jump.
So we proceeded.
Next, we had to scale a 5 foot wall,
Which surprisingly,
I was able to scale with no help. ;)
Next bunch of bars we had to jump over,
Then... The fated COMMANDO CRAWL. (dun dun dun)
So it was filled with mud, or as I like to call it:
"Cow Shit".
So there, I had to go under and feel that mud on my legs and chest.
You could just smell it...
Moo...
And then I got up,
Next was the rope tower.
The ropes formed squares of 1 ft. to 1 ft.
We were supposed to scale all 30 feet high,
But the Scout Rangers said it was too risky.
So, the others had to do 5 squares,
But me and Sir Pascua did 8. ;)
Got down, Next was the shaky floor,
Run run run, Jump.
Next, The 7 foot wall. O_O
I couldn't reach it with one jump,
So I had to step on Sir Pascua's back and go up,
Then down.
When I jumped down, My jaw hit my knee.
That's how hard the impact is.
Then, went around the wall to let Sir Pascua step on my back.
Next, another set of bars.
Then the 8 foot wall with the ropes,
Though it's 8 feet,
It was easier than the 7 foot wall.
Because it had ropes and a bar to help you climb.
So we were done,
We had mud all over our pants,
We played mudball fight.
And you know, Cow poo doesn't taste good, at all. O_O
Yup, Guno threw a little mudball at me,
Some of it went into my mouth, EEW.
I spat it out quickly, but I could still taste it. O_O
Then Next was the Firing of the M16.
So we went to the firing range,
We had to shoot bags filled with red fluid.
Respicio scored an amazing 6 hits.
With just 10 rounds.
I didn't score any. O_O
After that, we got dressed,
But me, Paras and Tablizo had to clean the whole CR filled with mud.
Then it was time for the...
Boodle Fight!
So we ate about 50 cans of tuna,
And there were 4 tables filled with tuna, rice, banana leaves, and very hungry people. :))
I ate a lot,
Because Panganiban didn't consume a lot of her part,
I was eating some of her share. :))
She didn't know how to use her hands for eating.
So then, we had went back to the training grounds,
It was time for Rappelling.
We had to climb the 15 meter tower.
So I came in 5th,
I didn't do it right because the wall was so slippery and I slipped and I couldn't hold tight to my ropes.
After that, we watched the Ranger Trainees have their Slide 4 Life.
We couldn't use the slide 4 life course so the others had the Run Down Rappel and the Australian style.
After that,
We got onto our bus,
We watched Narnia,
Told Yo Momma jokes.
I moved to the front because someone was so annoying and moved to our place at the back.
So I went to his place.
And after a few hours,
We got to school.
I went home,
I didn't get included in the group pic.
And when I got home, I felt sick.
And I'm sick until now.
Sorry for the absence!
I'll be posting a lot.
Later!
-Francis.
Awshu Wushu?
No comments:
Post a Comment