I mean yesterday,
Was awesome.
I went out to catch a movie with...
Elaine, Frances,
Kara and Diego.
We wacthed Easy A.
IT WAS AWESOME.
Favorite Line of The Movie:
"Ron just bought a Coke Zero from the gas station. Raise the roof!"
I got treated by Elaine.
Coz she's so nice. :>
Then we went to SB.
Then me and Diego got a cab home.
But we saw Seth and Jervis.
So we picked them up,
And dropped them off at Seth's house.
After that,
I stopped by Diego's house.
His house is so awesome.
As in,
AWESOME.
After the tour,
I went home to my humble abode.
And I watched Scott Pilgrim.
WHICH WAS ALSO AN AWESOME MOVIE. =))
Favorite Line of The Movie:
"You made me swallow my gum! That's going to be in my digestive tract for seven years!"
Then I opened Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and http://francisgozar.blogspot.com.
And I wrote this.
NOW, it's today.
Coz a hour and a half ago,
It was Friday.
It's Sunday already.
Yeah, you get the point.
If there is a point.
-GOZAR
NOYS, BERYNOYS.
And I wrote this.
NOW, it's today.
Coz a hour and a half ago,
It was Friday.
It's Sunday already.
Yeah, you get the point.
If there is a point.
-GOZAR
NOYS, BERYNOYS.
No comments:
Post a Comment