October 24, 2010

Cheeseburger.

I JUST HAD THE MOST AMAZING BURGER EVER.
THE BURGER THAT FILLED MY STOMACH,
AS I WAS STARVING BECAUSE OF THE USTET.
=))

Yes, USTET was fun,
Exciting,
Nerve wracking,
Awkward,
Mind fucking,
But most of all,
It was STARVING ME.

I didn't eat breakfast.
I got there about 7.
Coz I was in a hurry for nothing.
I waited for something that wasn't even gonna start yet.

So I waited 4 hours until the test ended.
I got out at about 11:00AM, perhaps.
And, I COULDN'T FIND THE DRIVER.
The Driver had the cash so that I could eat.
And after an hour of searching,
I found the car on the 3rd floor,
He wasn't there. BV.
He was on the ground floor.
I "Psst!"ed him.
He went up.
Then we had to wait for 30 mins so that we could get to the paybooth for the parking.
Coz there was so much people.

I finally got down,
Went to McDo.
Ordered a Double Cheese Burger,
Hot Fudge Sundae,
And Twister Fries.
And let me tell you.

THAT WAS THE BEST CHEESEBURGER I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE.


It was amazing.
It's like there was a party in my mouth.
And everyone was invited.
I was so happy after eating it.
My driver was looking at me coz I was smiling.
=))
Labo eh...

SCRUMPTIOUS.
-FG

MMMMMMMMMMMM.

1 comment: